Modern text editors are not only able to beep and not let you out of the program. They appear to have a very complicated metabolism. Being part of the development of the best (among other things) text editor, we'll tell you:
- which data structures are used in different editors for text storage;
- what kind of magic is used to recalculate coordinates fast;
- how do we add and update styles, foldings and softwraps;
- how do functional data structures and priority queues come into the picture;
- how to take advantage of users.
Alexey Kudravtsev, JetBrains
Окончил математико-механический факультет СПбГУ. В JetBrains занимается программированием IntelliJ IDEA лет 10.